- Features exclusive SAFE™ technology with stability and agility modes
- Small enough to fly in any room or office
- Tough, lightweight airframe with blade guards
- Potent brushed motors that provide smooth and powerful lift
- 4-in-1 DSMX Receiver/ESCs/mixer/SAFE sensor unit
- Includes yellow and green canopies with sharp Nano QX graphics
- Includes assortment of extra rotor blades
- Includes MLP4DSM 4-channel DSMX transmitter with batteries (RTF model)
- Includes E-flite® 1S 3.7V 150mAh 25C Li-Po Battery
- Includes compact USB Li-Po battery charger
- Nano QX RTF
- Nano QX BNF
- Nano QX FPV RTF
- Nano QX FPV BNF
Parts & Accessories
- Nano QX Compatible Propellers Eachine CG023 Blade set BANGGOOD
- Blade Nano QX Compatible Propellers HM830 BANGGOOD
Micro Motor Warehouse
- 6mm - Micro Motor Warehouse CL0615-11 (medium speed) and CL0615-14 (fast). Plug and play
- 7mm - Micro Motor Warehouse CL0720-12 (medium) and CL0720-14 (fast). Plug and play.
- 8.5mm - Micro Motor Warehouse CL0820-15 (medium) and CL0820-17 Dark Edition (fast). Plug and play
- 8x20mm Motor For Hubsan X4 H107C H107D RC Quadcopter BANGGOOD
- 7mm Hollow Cup Motor For Hubsan H107L Upgraded Version BANGGOOD
- Original Nano QX FC's are known to be able to handle 6mm MMW motors. It also works with Hubsan 7mm motors.
- The FPV Nano QX FC has been used by a few members to run the 7mm and 8.5mm MMW without any problems.
Short flight times
Symptom: A Nano QX that has been experiencing short flights with flights lasting 1 to 2 minutes using the stock 1S E-Flite 3.7V battery. Hitting Low Voltage Cutoff early.
Solution: One or more motors may need to be replaced. These are brushed motors. They will need replacing. As the brushed motor is used the internal bushes will wear down. When this happens it will get a loss of rpm, the motor might get hot and shut down. This is normal it is not a defect in the motors. A cool down period after each flight is required to keep the motor cool and extend the life. Always let the motor cool to ambient temperatures before using another battery pack. Blade strikes without throttle cut activated will also decrease the life of the motor.
Solution 2: The battery wires may have a poor connection. Desolder battery cable and replace by soldering a new battery cable.
LVC Bypass Modification
Solder across the resistors as shown in the photo