The Floureon F10 is a mini quadcopter made by GEARBEST.
- Type: Quadcopter
- Brand: Floureon
- Model: F10
- Features: Radio Control
- Motor Type: Brushed Motor
- Functions: Forward/backward,Headless Mode,One Key Automatic Return,Roll,Sideward flight,Speed up,Trim,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light
- Diagonal Length: 5.5cm
- Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
- Night Flight: Yes
- Material: Electronic Components,Plastic
- Kit Types: RTF
- Level: Beginner Level
- Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
- Channel: 4-Channels
- Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
- Detailed Control Distance: 30~40m
- Transmitter Power: 2 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
- Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
- Battery: 3.7V 100mAh
- Flying Time: 5-8mins
- Charging Time (h): 40 - 50mins
- Product weight: 0.013 kg
- Package weight: 0.163 kg
- Product size (L x W x H): 2.00 x 7.00 x 7.00 cm / 0.79 x 2.76 x 2.76 inches
- Package size (L x W x H): 7.70 x 7.70 x 16.50 cm / 3.03 x 3.03 x 6.5 inches
- 1 x Quadcopter
- 1 x Transmitter
- 4 x Spare Blade
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Chinese and English Manual
- 2 x 1.5V AA batteries
Possible variant of the Cheerson CX-10
- Charge battery via USB cable. On the USB cable, once the red LED is lit, the unit is fully charged
- On a level surface, turn on the Floureon F10
- With the the throttle in the Off position, turn on the transmitter
- Push throttle to the max, and back to the min to ARM the F10. The F10 will beep and LED lights will go solid indicating the arming was successful.
- Headless mode - Press down on the left throttle stick. LEDs will flash to confirm. Press again to turn off headless mode.
- Increase stick sensitivity - Left L button. Press once to increase sensitivity, and press again to return to normal sensitivity.
- Roll/Flips - Right R button. Press once, and a beeping will sound, then provide input using the aileron/elevator to do rolls/flips.
- Return to home - Press down on right Aileron/Elevator stick. Theoretically, the F10 will go into headless mode and return, but this operation seems experimental at best. Would not recommend using.
Parts & Accessories
Suggested list of parts and accessories
The Floureon F10 can fly with the H8-3D protocol. The deviated Devo transmitter must have a NRF24L01 module installed.
- On the Devo 10 with Deviation 5+, create a new model
- Turn off the Devo
- Turn on the Floureon F10
- The Devo should bind with the Floureon
- If it doesn't bind, go to Model Setup
- Select H8-3D under protocol and Bind
Flip mode is activated with AILE DR1. After each flip or roll, the switch must be reactivated to flip or roll.
Lights can be turned off with ELEV DR1. ELEV DR0 turn them back on.
HeadLess mode is activated with GEAR1.