FIMI A3 Drone Guide
(Ongoing) Welcome to the most complete guide for the FIMI A3 Drone Official Webpage of the product.
Link to the Mi Drone owner's RCGroups thread
Xiaomi FIMI A3 is a GPS drone with an 1080p camera on a mechanical gimbal for less than $300. This drone has some really nice specs that in competition with the DJI Mavic.
= Main Features
- HD 1080P camera powered by Ambarella ISP processor and Sony CMOS sensor, provides perfect HD picture and video.
- The 2-aixs mechanical and 3-aixs electronical gimbal provides stable and smooth footage in any situation.
- Lightweight design, the drone flies faster.
- Quick-release propellers, fast and powerful propulsion with durable,well balanced design.
- Flight time is up to 25mins with 11.1V 2000mAh lipo battery
- 1km range 5.8G real time transmission system.
- DIY port, you can explore your way to play with the drone, like driving a servo, lighting a led or fireoworks.
- Remote Controller is built-in LCD screen, DVR, and User Interface.
- Headless Mode,no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying .
- One key to return function makes it easily to find the way home.
What is (or should be) in your package
- 1 x RC Quadcopter( with camera)
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Gimbal
- 1 x 11.1V 2000mAh Lipo Battery
- 1 x USB Cable
- 6 x Propeller
- 1 x Charging Cable
- 1 x Balance Charger
- 1 x Manual
[UPDATE] FIMI is now officially selling the International version of the under his own.
Link to the english manuals
You will also need a good SD card (Class 30 and UHS II/I) that can handle write speed of FullHD (1080p).
Feedback from users RCGroups thread