Eachine Racer 250
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 14:13, 30 November 2015 by Dude (Created page with "Racer 250 is a UAV developed by the Chinese company [http://www.eachine.com/ Eachine]. == Features == : Item name: Racer 250 : Main wing length: 140mm : Size: 220x233x50 : W...")
Racer 250 is a UAV developed by the Chinese company Eachine.
- Item name: Racer 250
- Main wing length: 140mm
- Size: 220x233x50
- Weight: 400g (without battery)
- ANTENNA: RP-SMA Male RHCP
- Headlight LED: white 3W
- Camera: 1000TVL, support for HD night, camera angle is adjustable
- Brushless motor: 2204 2300KV
- Brushless ESC: Simonk 12A
- Flight controller: CC3D
- Lipo battery: 11.1V 1500mAh 25C 3S
- Transmitter: 600mw 5.8G 32CH built in OSD
- Receiver: integrated 6 channel (not included)
- Remote control: 2.4G 6 channel (not included)
- Flight time: 10-14 mins
- Working temperature: -10°C to +40°C
- Eachine Racer 250 Manual
- V3 Almost-Ready To-Fly Quadcopter
- 1 x Eachine Racer 250 FPV Drone
- 1 x CC3D Flight controller with Flexi port and Main port
- 4 x Simonk 12A ESC
- 2 x CW 2204 2300KV motor
- 2 x CCW 2204 2300KV motor
- 2 x black CW propeller
- 2 x black CCW propeller
- 2 x white CW propeller
- 2 x white CCW propeller
- 1 x mushroom antenna
- 1 x B3AC balance charger
- 2 x 11.1V 1500mAh 25C 3S battery
- 1 x tail light LED colorized
- 2 x headlight LED white 3W
- 1 x 1000TVL camera
- 1 x 600MW 5.8G 32CH transmitter built in OSD
- 1 x remote control strap
- Version 1
- CC3D Board without explicit support for 4S batteries
- Version 2
- CC3D Board with added Flexi port and support for 4S batteries
- Version 3
- CC3D Board with added Flexi port and support for 4S batteries and ability to change color of rear LED light bar
- Connect your receiver according to the #Receiver Connections section below.
- Charge the lipo battery.
- Download OpenPilot GCS to your computer.
- Connect your flight controller to your computer via mini usb cable (not included).
- Have your transmitter, lipo, and quad handy.
- Complete the vehicle setup wizard to calibrate your escs and configure the flight controller (DO NOT HAVE YOUR PROPS INSTALLED FOR THIS!!!)
- Click input on the left (transmitter icon). Setup your binding procedure and flight modes.
- Put on props (front left and rear right motors use CW (clockwise) propellers; front right and rear left motors use CCW (counter clockwise) propellers).
- GO FLY!!!
The wires coming from the FC to Rx are:
- RBW channel 1 and power
- Blue channel 2
- 1st yellow channel 3
- Turquoise are light blue-green channel 4
- 2nd yellow channel 5
- Black channel 6
- Ch 5. Flight Mode
- Ch6. Accessory